Sales Liaison Officer at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited
Isabelle cosmetics is a reputable organization that deals in distribution, sales and marketing of cosmetics and household products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Liaison Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A fast-growing indigenous Cosmetics Company with Headquarter in Lagos has an opening for qualified candidates to fill the advertised position below for her regional office in Abuja.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of the business modules as it relates to customer-sales team relationship.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data of all the customers in the region.
- Monitor, translate and communicate the sales strategy of the business to all stakeholders.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Collaborate and liaise successfully with all internal and external entities to ensure smooth sales transaction.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance by developing and fostering proper utilization of data and feedback to identify opportunities, threats and other avenues to improve the business.
- Sort out issues and concerns through necessary head of subsidiaries to ensure hitch free business flow.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products, compile and report arising issues in field work and ensure proper and prompt responses are achieved.
- Act as a positive representative of the business of the group.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience Liaison office, customer care and chain supermarket merchandizing.
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The candidate must be resident Abuja
- Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.