Sales Manager at Harvesters International Christian Centre
Harvesters International Christian Centre is a church based organization whose mission is to change lives and raise leaders.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- B.Sc / MSc in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.