SALES MANAGER (AUTOMOBILE, MULTINATIONAL, LAGOS)
Job title: SALES MANAGER (AUTOMOBILE, MULTINATIONAL, LAGOS)
Company: NICOLE SINCLAIR CONSULTING
Job description: Description
Our Client is a Multinational Automobile Service company, situated in Victoria Island lagos looking to hire a sales manager. The Sales Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with corporate customers to gain patronage on the products and services of the organizations while opening up a new market niche in Nigeria. The individual must be passionate about conveying and demonstrating the value of our services to win business and close sales opportunities
- Manage accounts through the full sales lifecycle beginning with business development, prospecting, and requirements definition through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
. * Act as the single point of contact for partners and direct customers and assume accountability and responsibility for the escalation of issues to appropriate departments and personnel
- Participate in weekly activity and pipeline review calls, provide activity, and account updates as requested.
- Scout and develop new business leads across the various needing industries.
- Set, track, and achieve/exceed sales, adoption, and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 3-monthly periods.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Be the trusted partner and the single point of contact for accounts and coordinate the activities that help them achieve and experience long-term success with the company’s value propositions.
- Contribute to the creation and leveraging of marketing assets.
- Capture client feedback and transfer/explain it to the service teams.
- Monitor and analyze sales, adoption, and engagement metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or any related team
- 10 years work experience, with a minimum of 5-7 years of proven track record in sales positions preferably in B2B markets, selling technology,machinery, or services
- Demonstrated experience in handling multi-million naira accounts.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Firm network in various industries
- 5+ years of demonstrable track record in a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales or Account manager capacity; Having successfully sold to multinational companies will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in client engagement and an ability to deliver high-touch VIP customer service.
- Experience in sales and engagement performance metrics and how to act on them.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
- High, positive energy and an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site presentations sessions, webinars, etc.
- Analytic skills and ability to work hands-on with data is a strong asset
- Willingness to travel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Be ready to be a driving force to make things happen, be ready to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Be focused on growth, hungry for adding new customers and selling new products and services to existing customers to help them grow and better serve their own customers.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to quickly determine critical issues and get them resolved ability to get issued solved to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong work ethic and able to work with minimal supervision. Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with management, team members, colleagues, and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed environment delivering local, regional, and global requirements.
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun State
Job date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 05:02:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!