Sales Manager, IOCs Flow Control at Emerson Automation Solutions
Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, IOCs Flow Control
Job Identification Number: 22020132
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Sales
- The Sales Manager systematically develops supports and implements growth strategies to achieve or exceed bookings targets for assigned sales territory and accounts for a defined opportunity.
- Opportunities can range from targeted competitive displacement, to a specific industry application, to a defined market segment in the Country.
- Engaging with customers and the local sales organization.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- To lead Flow Controls Business Unit for solutions, products and services sales & business development initiatives for international Oil Companies (IOCs) in Nigeria, Ghana & Equatorial Guinea
- To meet or exceed territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc) as required in support of the Flow Controls MEA business plan
- To direct, develop, collaborate with and support sales representatives in the country.
- To develop and implement sales and service strategies for the country.
- To develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- To analyze and develop plans with the LBP Sales force to drive competitive displacement with FIELDVUE solutions
- To prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans
- To work closely with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- To take a pro-active role in working with the Valves Global Project Pursuit Team and local sales representative to identify, qualify and pursue valves projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for valves Business Unit and all Emerson Automation Solutions products and services
- To develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Valves Business Unit and Emerson Automation Solutions.
- To improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- To keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- To ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- To keep up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Educated to Degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Achievement of an MBA qualification will be considered advantageous but not necessary
- 8 – 12 years sales / sales channel management experience in the valve industry / process control Industry
- Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above market growth
- Ability to consistently deliver profitable sales growth
- Application experience in Hydrocarbon, Mining, Chemical, and Power industries will be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022 (02:04 PM).
Method of Application