Sales Manager (Tissue Paper Factory) at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Tissue Paper Factory)
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The responsibilities of a Sales Manager include hiring, training, and providing professional development for their teams and setting weekly, monthly, or quarterly goals based on the team’s performance to date.
- They also generate reports tracking how well each individual achieves these seasonal targets.
- The ideal candidate must have worked in a tissue paper factory.
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.