Sales Manager – VAS Telecom at Royal Power & Energy Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Founded in 2005, Royal Power and Energy Ltd. (RPE) offers products & services in the area of power back up, conditioning and protection. Our experience enables us to understand the market, ensuring we offer high performance products and systems that provide a high degree of reliability, manageability, serviceability, redundancy and flexibility of operati…
Read more about this company
Sales Manager – VAS Telecom
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Drives Value-Added Services (VAS) delivery targets and customizes the product as per the needs of clients and fosters the culture of customer satisfaction
- Establish a long term action plan for VAS sales strategy
- Negotiates and maintains standard agreements rates with Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) for VAS activity
- Generate revenue from the customers at the operator level and achieve targeted business growth numbers
- Monitor competitor activity and track competition for respective accounts
- Up-sell services, replicate services of other operators/circles, and adopt best practices in the industry
- Plan and execute new business opportunities and their deployment
- Provide technical insights and recommendations on the development and deployment of VAS
- Ensures accurate revenue and cost data is maintained for the client
- Drives financial improvement plans of existing customers
- Negotiates and maintains standard agreements/rates with vendors/other service providers for VAS activities
- Produce and present weekly/monthly sales reports (sales information, marketing campaigns etc.)
- Keen to perform other duties upon request and as deemed necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 8 years work experience.
N500,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.