Sales Manager (West Africa) at Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Company
Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We’re a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We’re blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We’re a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We’re an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities.
ADM’s purpose is to unlock the power of nature, to enrich the quality of life. We transform natural products into a complete portfolio of ingredients and flavors for foods and beverages, supplements, nutrition for pets and livestock and more. And with an array of unparalleled capabilities across every part of the global food chain, we give our customers an edge in solving global challenges of today and tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (West Africa)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Taking responsibility for our beverage and food sales customers in the West & Central African region, including the support of Key Accounts, Retail Brand Customers, regular Food and Dairy Customers
- Developing and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies within the West & Central African market
- Creating and fulfilling own sales plans and budget on the basis of market plans
- Controlling all sales activities with existing and potential customers
- Establishing and developing long-term customer relationships
- Monitoring the market and identify market potential
- Developing customer concepts in cooperation with product management, application and product development
- Directing reporting to the Sales Director West & Central Africa.
- Degree in Food Science & Technology or Business Administration
- Experience in the B2B food, dairy and ingredients business would be a plus
- Knowledge and commercial contacts to the dairy and food market
- Flexible and willingness to travel regularly within the region
- Excellent English and French language skills
- Independent and structured work
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Strong customer, service orientation and technology skills.
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility
- An informal company atmosphere and great scope for developing your own ideas
- Excellent career opportunities in a global company of the food and beverage industry
- An attractive remuneration package and additional company benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online