Sales Manager_Hygiene at a Reputable Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
Job Title: Sales Manager_Hygiene
- Sales Strategy – Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Day to Day Management – To travel rigorously across the territory, visit institutional customers to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of team.
- Customer Relationship -To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Sales Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Sales Growth – To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- B.Sc Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales with minimum 4 years of latest experience in similar product line selling specialty hygiene chemicals for institutional customers.
- Must have handled minimum 4-5 direct reportees at managerial level.
- Well exposed to B2B & B2C Sales.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using “Sales Manager_Hygiene” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.