Sales & Marketing Executive (Investment Advisor) at Hall7 Real Estate Limited
Hall 7 Real Estate Limited is a leading contemporary real estate development company based in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. We provide an exceptionally high quality residential and commercial property that delivers quantitative value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (Investment Advisor)
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Investment advisorsprovide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their investment funds in real estate.
- The role involves sales opportunities for our organization’s products and services as well as ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale
The Investment Advisoris responsible for:
- Meeting minimum sales targets
- Selling Company products
- Growingnew leads, including marketing-qualified leads,by converting leads to sales
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Converting potential customers and inquirers to customers and continually refine processes to convert customers.
- GrowingOrganization’sbuying customer base
- Retaining customers and convincing customers to invest in Company products
- Speaking and presenting on Organization’s products and services both internallyand externallyto promote the story ofthe product
- Measuring and optimizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Ensuring that customers receive their contracts and documentation on time and as appropriate
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or his designate
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Urban Planning, or a related field. An advanced degree and professional certificateswill be advantageous
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in marketing a similar product within an established organization
- Must understand the basics of sales and marketing
- Leadership skills
- Results-oriented self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- Strong marketing and salesmanship skills with the ability topersuade
- Strong negotiation and mediator skills
- Ability to manage complex situationswith a profitable end result
- Strong people management skills
- Good communication skills inwriting, listening, and speaking English
- Project management skills with the ability to follow-up and produce detailedreports
- Ability to inspire trust and motivate peers
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft word, excel, and graphs.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Knowledge of product marketand essential tools for marketing
- Reporting skills
- Computer proficiency
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.