Sales & Marketing Manager at the London Academy Business School (LABS)
London Academy Business School (LABS) is one of the world’s leading providers of pre-university academic qualifications. LABS is registered and approved by the Lagos State Government Ministry of Education as a registered academic and learning provider in Nigeria, duly incorporated with Corporate Affair Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with Number RC668274. It’s also accredited by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) in Nigeria and a registered member of the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) in Europe and the USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: LABS Lagos Office.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Head of Operations / DoS
- The Sales Manager role is responsible for an international and domestic student recruitment activity with an emphasis on lead conversion through consultative sales calls to the student, their parents and agent partners who have applied or made an enquiry about a programme of study at the London Academy Business School.
Key working relationships:
- The following section outlines a more detailed, but not exhaustive, description of the duties pertinent to this post.
- Manage, coach and supervise the Sales team across the states to meet direct student recruitment targets across all brands academic and executive programme
- Manage resource of the team to cope with demand across all regions and products
- Ensure that direct sales enquiries, direct applications and centre walk-ins are converted via focused follow-up activity
- Drive conversion process throughout the student journey from enquiry to application to registration to arrival
- Working closely with Marketing, field Sales, Digital marketer, Admissions and other functions to maximise lead generation
- Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of student leads and applications to improve conversion rates. Meeting targets is essential for this role.
- Build and maintaining client relations
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict, ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reports as needed
- Assist in the webinar campaign, events, and financial incentive roll out as a conversion tool as appropriate. Regional and national TV, newspapers and radio campaign experience is essential.
- Pro-active, self-starter and a go-getter attitude are essential for this role.
- Taking personal responsibility for specific targets; intensive sales activity by telephone, email and other platforms to meet student recruitment targets
- Record the details of all sales activity after each call in the LABS CRM system, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and giving clear visibility of results and the current sales pipeline and manage the Inside Sales team to achieve the same
- Assisting other functions of LABS in improving conversion rates as required
- Performance measures
- Achievement of annual sales targets for recruitment of direct students and agent led students.
- Conversion rates for students applying directly to LABS and Partner universities
- Conversion rates for students applying through educational agents
- Educated to degree level or masters with the ability to use Ms Teams and Zoom for meetings
- Excellent communication and consultative sales skills
- People management, coaching and motivational skills
- Track record of sales achievement in international student recruitment, target-driven
- Persuasive relationship builder
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and highly organised, with the ability to organise others
- Customer service oriented
- Pride in delivery of work to high standards, set and meet challenging goals
- Attention to detail, cultural awareness and sensitivity in a multicultural environment
- Adaptable and versatile
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with a track record of high achievement
- Aptitude for using technology and e-media and sales funnels
Application Closing Date