Sales Officer (Real Estate) at Blip Consult International
Blipconsult is a global recruitment and business management firm and is currently recruiting for its client in Nigeria to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer (Real Estate)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create, implement and manage expansive and commercial Corporate sales strategy and management plan that delivers the growth targets.
- Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities
- Segment new business opportunities in order to be able to focus efforts on shortlisting of clients with profit potential
- Establish and maintain relationships and meet personal sales targets as agreed with Business Development Manager
- Establish and build strong client relationships, delivering high-touch relationship management to all accounts
- Maintain and develop growth-oriented relationships with key partners
- Ensure that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way, ensuring that the relevant governing bodies’ protocols are fulfilled
- Deliver new and differentiated business growth opportunities such as corporate investors etc
Requirements / Skills Required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 years work experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Skill and ability to adopt a “consultative” approach to effective problem solving
- Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and collateral to support business development meetings
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
- An ability to speak fluent English.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (where applicable) to: [email protected] using “Application for Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.