Sales Officer – Ship Repair at Nigerdock
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Nigerdock Nigeria Plc – FZE is West Africa’s Leading Industrial Corporation focused on Oil&Gas construction and major marine services including offshore and pressure vessel fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialised Oil&Gas and Maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an…
Read more about this company
Sales Officer – Ship Repair
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting To: Shipyard Sales Manager
Personnel reporting directly to this role: None
- To support and build the Company’s market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships with a view to deliver significant business growth
- Ship Repair Market/Industry Research
- Engage with Customers and Accounts to maintain and deepen company’s relationship with them
- Research and build relationships with new prospective clients
- Identify any new related ventures or services that could compliment the company’s service offer
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Assemble and disseminate market intelligence
- Monitor and report on all specific tenders and opportunities.
- Work with senior management to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Populate and maintain the CRM database with all required information
- Understanding and following the agreed goals and annual targets for the position
- Collect Customer Feedback Forms from clients
- And any other duty as the business may require from time to time
- Degree or equivalent in fields such as Marketing, Business and / or related industry and key client experience
- Level of knowledge associated with 5+ years of relevant industry related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills- Excellent spoken and written English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time constraints.
- Passion for delivering positive, measurable results.
- Internal motivation with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to use Microsoft suite especially excel, PowerPoint etc.