Sales Recruitment Officer at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Recruitment Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing candidates using creative and effective outreach techniques.
- Assist the sales outsourcing team to strategically develop a Talent Pipeline of Marketers by engaging passive candidates for all categories of sales and marketing roles, to build a Sales Database.
- Help the sales outsourcing team in crafting appealing job descriptions when the need arises.
- Advertise job postings on multiple recruiting sources.
- Source candidates via various methods (like Poaching, using databases or social media).
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
- Ensure that suitable candidates are assessed, documented, well-informed and available for deployment within the turn-around-time, without comprising policies and standards.
- Conduct screening calls.
- Evaluate applicants’ qualifications, analyzing responses, and comparing these to job requirements.
- Shortlist candidates based on the criteria of clients.
- Schedule interview sessions.
- Build relationships with candidates for the future.
- Build a robust pool of sales/marketing candidates for various sectors
- Track metrics to spot successes and opportunities for improvement in the hiring process.
- Help the sales outsourcing team in making objective hiring decisions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification
- Ability to create the client’s story and bring candidates to the narrative.
- 2 years Experience in a similar role.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting and sourcing techniques.
- Strong, engaging communicator with a knack for selling candidates.
- Organized and can stay on top of numerous candidates with timely follow-up.
- Experience in the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with social media recruiting.
- Working knowledge of HR databases.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational ability.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.