Sales Representative at Canpel Revenue Services
Canpel Revenue Services is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, Co-operate training and development. We support business to recruit and manage their human capital profitability and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- 0-2 years work experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.