Sales Representative at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Sales Representatives responsible for identifying, developing a robust Corporate funnel, making pitches, closing large volumes, maximizing sales and revenue opportunities for Lumos.
- The role holder will be responsible and accountable for Corporate sales (E2E).
- Key relationships and influence include Marketing, DMD Commercial, Supply Chain Leads, Executive Management (CEO’s office), CSS- Telesale.
- Identify, develop, and manage engagement with big organisations.
- Identify executives of registered and recognised Co-operative organisations, scheduling appointments, handling sales pitch and closing large volumes.
- Develop and implement Corporate marketing plans to align with overall business goals.
- Manage relationship with top level executives across recognised organisation.
- Attend annual general meetings, Business conferences, trade exhibition of big organisation
- Explore cross selling opportunities within the organisation (corporate sales and secondary partnerships).
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to large organizations and Cooperatives to make a purchase.
- Scheduling meetings for big ticket transactions with corporate customers to discuss how Lumos can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Identify Government projects, associations, requiring Lumos Solution and presenting to management upon analyzing impact and profitability to the business.
- Carry out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand Lumos network and increase market share.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. However, hand’s on experience managing B2B transactions is more relevant.
- Personal network, forecasting and Demand planning skills will be an added advantage
- 2-5 years hands – on experience B2B Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with Big organisation.
- Strong personal network within the solar and generator industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen and proficient in sales planning and execution
- Self starter, driven and performance-oriented
- Ability to unpack ambiguity and envision the end in mind and picture of success for Corporate sales.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.