Sales Representative at Mactay Consulting – 5 Openings
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kaduna, and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis regularly on existing and potential customers
- Maintain solid and profitable business relationships with customers and distributors to guarantee continuous patronage and sustainable income generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or other relevant fields.
- Professional Certification in Sales, such as ISM, NASP, ICSP, etc., is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online