Sales Representative at Vines Realty Afrique Limited November, 2019
Vines Realty Afrique Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Representative.
Vines Realty is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job ID: SR456637
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- The sales Rep. would be responsible for driving real estate products, goods and services to customers. Finding out what the customers want and ensure a smooth sales process, find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Supports the sales team to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management
- Act as a real estate consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new real estate products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Any Other duties assigned.
Min Required Experience:
- Suitable and qualified candidate should have the minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Relevant certification in sales is an advantage
- Should have 2-7 years of experience in sales
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]