Sales Representative / Marketer at The Hub
The Hub is a multifaceted brand, working with proficient personnels to ensure that our clients have an excellent experience with us.
The hub sells groceries virtually and have a variety of products from theHub grinds, one of which is thehub Beans flour. The hub also operates a laundromat in a student centered environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative / Marketer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-t Time
- Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- N60,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.