Sales Representatives at Elvees Engineering Limited September, 2019
Elvees Engineering Limited is a diversified energy services and consulting company with major interest in power and construction sector. The company was established to provide reliable one-stop solutions of choice.
At Elvees, we have a strong set of global business skill sets including engineering design, project management, procurement, manpower development and project funding, all tailored to provide reliable, affordable, and sustainable solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using strong point of views to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Manages online transactions and sales, timely product delivery to customers/drop off centers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Manages customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with sales reports, reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Min Required Experience:
- OND in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Experience in electrical engineering products is a plus (Specifics: Solar panels, Inverters, batteries, Generators, Switches, Lightings, Pipes, Cables, Transformers, Pumps etc).
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office- Words, Excel, PowerPoint and fair knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- High level of honesty
- Accurate reporting skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]