Sales Representatives at Gudy Coop
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
GudyGudy is your number one online foodstuff shopping website in Nigeria. We are an online foodstore where you can purchase all your household foodstuffs, as well as foodstuffs for hotels, students, schools, restuarants, companies, hospitals and much more with just a click. Items of all kinds for sale ranging from rice, yam, beans, vegetable leafs, fish, meat, spices, noodles, soup items, stew items and many more. What else? We deliver to your door step on the go with secure, fast and reliable online payment as you shop online in a stress free way avoiding walking on market dirts, buying unhealthy food products in an unhygenic environment and most often buying spoilt items. Whatever food products it is you wish to buy, GudyGudy offers you all and lots more at prices which you can trust. GudyGudy has payment options for everyone irrespective of taste, class, and preferences. Here, you also have the option to make your payment on delivery for extra convenience. Take advantage of our innovative features which are transfer foodstuff and borrow me foodstuff.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- An experienced sales representative with finanacial background is needed to pilot the affairs of the firm through aggressive profitable sales.
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business & household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to our credit procedures.
- Collection of daily, weekly or monthly savings from clients.
- Presenting saving proposal to clients, informing them about our benefits.
- Conducting direct promotion of Farm to Plate Investment and meeting investment targets.
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions. Also work closely with the branch manager.
- Minimum education qualification of B.Sc./HND/OND.
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience
- Not more than 35years.
- Work experience in the banking or financial sector is an added advantage.
- Professional certification course in finance is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of financial mathematics and accounting.
- Basic computer skills and mobile application.
- Detailed and target-oriented.
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor.
- Ability to communicate and convince clients to save or invest.
- Good team spirit
NGN50,000 – 150,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with job title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love