Sales Representatives at Vanstira Limited (Abuja & Lagos)
Vanstira is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients in the core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management, Human Capital Management, Leadership & Management Training. Vanstira offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
External Relationships: Blue chip and SME clients to director level
- We requires a Sales Representative for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional marketing our products and services to major brands and blue-chip companies.
- The role is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Main Duties of the Post
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for VANSTIRA to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Presenting VANSTIRA to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all service opportunities to VANSTIRA are captured and explored.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self- manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title.
- As a representative of VANSTIRA at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following VANSTIRA procedure.
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting consulting firms with same core business focus and collecting competitor intelligence.
An ideal Vanstira employee:
- Parts of what makes VANSTIRA as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
- An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated business development professional with a proven record with experience of selling to “Blue Chip” companies at director level, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
Estimated Time Allocation:
- 80% new business pitches and meetings and generating new outbound business leads
- 20% Developing proposals and strategy
- A Degree holder preferably in Social Sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the service process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses of Project Management,
- Procurement Management, and Human Capital Management, would be a distinct advantage.
Functional Competencies Required:
- Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone etc.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting
- A detailed knowledge of Project Management, Procurement Management, Event Management and Leadership & Management Training
- Ability to manage and maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations / proposals to meet clients’ need.
To be negotiated.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates hoth send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.