Diversity Talent Management Limited is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions.
We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference.
We are an ethical consulting firm with a strong belief in the work we do, and with a passion to give back to the broader community with the skills and expertise available within our walls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor (Food & Beverages)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos (Festac / Epe / Ajah / Badagry), Edo, Kaduna and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- To manage existing and build new relationship
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a FMCG sales environment
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Interpersonal and communication abilities
- Influence and negotiation capabilities
- Problem solving & quick decision making ability
- Attention to detail and quality
- Customer and trade management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected
- Exhibits personal traits of curiosity, modesty, achievement orientation, and conscientiousness
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Knowledge and use of Basic MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location of Interest (Eg: Sales Supervisor (Food & Beverages) – Lagos (Epe) ) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2021.