Sales Support and Document Specialist at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support and Document Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a document management specialist who would be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome new clients into the company’s program
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed
- End-to-End Client Document/Information Management
- Visit new clients to collect required documents and assist in filling required forms.
- Collate documents from clients based on the company’s documentation list
- Arrange the collected documents in the required format
- Input the documents into the company document database
- Forward relevant copies of the documents to the company’s partners abroad for onward processing
- Provide administrative assistance and support
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Filling and archiving of sales reports from sales staff
- Track and review sales performance of sales staff
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the above job role.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, law is desirable.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must have extensive document management experience from a law firm, banking institution as an operations person or in any after sales environment where documentation is essential.
- Knowledge of MS office
Skills / Abilities:
- Basic analytical experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrate good sound judgement and attention to details
- Proficient typing skills
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.