BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Trainee
- Assists in implementing Sales Strategic Plans.
- Generates new businesses.
- Maintains good customer relationship & exploits existing opportunities.
- Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Assists in preparation of perfect monthly, quarterly and yearly sales projection along with pipeline reports.
- Generates sales leads.
- Performs constant follow – up on Prospects & Sales Leads.
- Increases sales referrals.
- Assist in Marketing & Sales strategy that will identify and open up new channels for the company.
- Assist in maximizing sales across product & service portfolio.
- Assists in marketing activities, events and brand awareness for the company.
- Assist in implementing all approved Marketing & Sales plan of the company.
- Achieves Sales Target for the company.
Requirements & Qualifications
- BA / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or Social Science from reputable institution.
- Female candidates preferable.
Job Holder must possess the following:
- Experience not required.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Persuasive skill and ability to close deals independently.
- Must have commanding personality.
- Undiluted interest in Marketing & Sales career is a MUST.
- Data entry and presentation skills.
- Good market analysis skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.