Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job title: Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition, Saroafrica is making a significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Place Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities:
Market Place Development and Efficient Running:
- The MPM will conceptualize the Market place design, interaction within the Ecosystem and the different processes that guides its operation.
- He/ She will work with the IT in creating the right marketplace that is user friendly and delivers on the marketplace objective
- The MPM will sign and Onboard Vendors on the marketplace, draws up and ensure execution of SLA’s that delivers value to the Audience.
- He/ She will organize periodic review of vendors to track performance, dismissal, commission, and general performance in line with the agreed KPIs
Driver of Corporate Culture:
- The MM will be responsible for driving corporate culture through shared vision and team building activities. Thus, motivating her team to accomplish business goals and objectives of the department
Channel and Ecosystem Interaction:
- The day to day running of the marketplace, Products displays, Pricing, Assortment, Response time to request and delivery of services in line with the SLA.
- The MPM tracks sentiments around price, service quality, delivery and customer satisfaction in further sharpening our value proposition to the customers.
- He/ She works cross functionally with the Marketing Manager and the Saro Digital Lead in ensuring competitiveness of offering and delivery to the customers
- The MPM will market the markets place to TA’s to drive onboarding, recruitment and growth of customer share of business on the market place.
- He/ She will design and implement promotional campaign aimed at recruitment, retention and grow customers interaction on the Market place.
- The MPM will perform other tasks as assigned by the Group Marketing Execs & SAI MD and SAI Board
- He/ She will ensure Performance management in the department is done as and when due.
- He/ She will be responsible for the Saro Brand management in the public Space
- The MPM will be responsible for managing the day to day running of her agents and the marketplace
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 Years at Business Management Level
- 2nd Class Upper from a relevant course of study, MBA will be an Advantage
- Experience in Digital Market place will be an advantage
- Goods knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 32-45 years
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2022.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 07:12:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!