Schneider Electric Recruitment for Services Sales Manager December, 2019
Schneider Electric is recruiting for fulltime Services Sales Manager.
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Sales Manager
- Deploy all sales actions in order to maximize the services sales with assigned Strategic accounts and country/BU Targeted account. The Services Sales Manager is accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade and digital Services of all major manufacturer’s electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
- He/she is also accountable for selling turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
- This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target.
- The SSM will also develop new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer’s needs. Creates FS Service proposals, and close them facing the customer.
- He/she interacts with the account manager from the BUs, and also with FS ISSR and FS Operational Marketing.
- He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a top priority.
- Develop account profiles and execute the sales plan.
- Apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilize BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provide monthly forecast and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participate in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employee
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
Min Required Experience:
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and (3 – 10) years technical sales experience.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Understand the market of F&B,O&G,MMM,WWW and other industrial producers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D in order to susta…Know More about Schneider Electric
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified
3 Positions – 2 Locations