School Counselor at the British International School (BIS)
The British International School (BIS) – A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to around 370 students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is co-educational and accepts both day students and boarders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Counselor
Employment Type: Full-time
BIS looks to appoint an experienced school counselor to head its pastoral and careers counseling department. The successful applicant will:
- Manage our in class learning support team.
- Work in conjuction with our SLT to provide pastoral care to all pupils
- Manage our IEP program for pupils with more complex learning needs
- Lead our careers guidance department
- Support our Head of sixth form with the university applications process
- Contribute to the provision of our PSHE programmes
- All applicants must hold a relevant degree level qualification and have prior experience of working with secondary aged pupils within (AISEN) school environment.
Application Closing Date
16th June , 2021 – (10:00 am)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.