School Marketing Officer at a British Curriculum-based School – First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a British curriculum-based School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead generation for acquisition of new students via 360 degrees (digital / social media, print, radio, exhibition, hand bills,) marketing campaign.
- Plan and execute all website, SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute specific marketing campaigns to drive admissions through Entrance Examinations.
- Identify opportunities for marketing / PR that can lead to the primary objective of increasing student population
- Design, build and maintain the school’s social media platforms
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against set targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Create a system to engage and track leads generated from acquisition channels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and other vendor partners for purpose of new enrolments.
- Conduct appropriate market research including competitor analysis, demographic and economic reviews, and examination of educational trends
- Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, ideally in an arts or Higher Education environment
- Branding experience
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes, such as Hootsuite, international social media experience a plus
- Copywriting skills • Experience with Photoshop, WordPress and MailChimp
- Knowledge of CRM databases, including segmentation & targeting for personalization
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Ability to execute, monitor and analyse campaigns
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with eTapestry or Raisers Edge
- Experience with design packages, preferably InDesign,
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.