School Registrar at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Noble Hall’s aim is to turn today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders. We are a boarding and day school in Abuja, providing an exciting and enriching learning environment for girls between the ages of 11 and 16. Noble Hall will be admitting girls into Years 7, 8 and 9 in September 2014.
To enrich girls’ lives through a w…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Duties & Responsibilities
- To deal with initial enquiries regarding enrolment and school placements, and ensure all necessary information is available for enquirers
- To maintain lists of incoming students, and a database of all requests for admission.
- To correspond with parents on acceptance, ensuring that all information is sent to parents, and all fees invoiced and paid.
- To maintain confidential databases of information pertaining to all learners.
Marketing and Public Relations Manager:
- Promote the School’s reputation as an outstanding school for Girls, both academically and in terms of all-round development.
- Help represent the ‘public face’ the Academy at functions that market the School.
- Manage the School’s presentation in the media so that the reputation of the School is enhanced and reputational risk managed.
- Control the production of effective advertising of the School to promote enrolments.
- Advise the School Executive on ways and means to expand and protect market share and manage initiatives to this end.
- Research and implement strategic and operational marketing plans.
- Have proven expertise in event management.
- Responsible for the School Newsletters and other marketing publications.
- Is in charge of all correspondence into the school and out of the school.
- Is responsible for all communication with parents except when otherwise instructed.
- Sends all reports, details of sanctions / rewards etc. on behalf of learners to their parents.
- Represents the academy in liaising with vendors, partners, embassies, agencies etc.
- Keeps records of all correspondence outside the school and within the school.
- A first Degree in any discipline.
- A Master’s in Administration or a related course.
Experience / Skills / Character:
- Must have experience working in a job of similar capacity.
- Must possess experience of working with different people
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard working.
- Must possess excellent selling skills.
- Must possess excellent organization skills.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and a well detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.