Second Level Operations Specialist (MS Operational SME) at Ericsson Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed …
Read more about this company
Second Level Operations Specialist (MS Operational SME)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our Exciting Opportunity!
- We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations.
- This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- A demonstrable understanding of MS Operations, Tools & Processes (NOC & Field Operations).
- Carry out In-depth Data Analysis for Managed Services Operations to identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive Improvement Program Initiatives with Local Service Delivery Teams.
- Find opportunities for automation for the Field Service organization in line with the Ericsson operation Engine.
- Capture requirements to develop the best automation solutions.
- Collaborate with Service Delivery & Automations team to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Champion Enhanced Problem Management.
- Solid experience in a Telecoms MS operations environment.
- Domain Expertise: Solid grasp of ITIL processes Fault, Problem, Configuration, Performance, Service Management.
- Improvement Programs Driver
- Knowledge of Data Science and experience with Big Data Analytics Tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Proactive and creative problem solver with the ability to multitask
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytic skills
- Willingness to improve the processes in terms of quality and performance are self-evident for you.
- can-do attitude and result orientation
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience Knowledge of Data Science and experience with Big Data Analytics Tools
- Automation, Business Analyst/Driver
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge-sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love