Secretary at Enoch Stone Consulting – Nationwide
Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized Secretary to perform administrative tasks as well as welcome guests and clients to the office.
- The Secretary is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails and scheduling meetings.
- Welcome visitors and clients.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Print and copy documents as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in administration would be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.