Security Manager (Rivers) at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are looking for a smart, young and intelligent candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
The Duties / Task, and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- B.Sc with at least 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as security manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a graduate from any recognised higher institution
- Must have provide a disclosure with no criminal record.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more information, please call 080950126891.