Security Operative at International Masters Security Systems
International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our mana…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
- We urgently are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel
- You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR.
- Applicant should come with the following credentials,
(Primary school and SSCE Certificate, valid bio data identity cards (e.g driver’s license, national id or voters card), 4 white background passport, state of origin, birth certificate, curriculum vitae, cover letter)
Interested applicant should come for interview at No, 109a, ikeja way, dolphin estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.