Security Patrol Coordinator at HCD-RoyalConnect Limited
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited – Our client, a topnotch player in the Industrial Security sector in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Patrol Coordinator
Location: Sango Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
The duties and responsibilities of the patrol coordinator is as follows:
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Company/Security Management
- Complete Incident reports and escalate to investigations when needed
- Provided onsite support at events as need arises
- Source Security equipment and contract services as needed
- Coordinate with vendors
- Create and maintain security management schedules for the Company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliability, flexibility, maturity, and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel and departments within Department of State.
- Must possess strong editorial, clerical and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word; have intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint; and other database software experience desired.
- Undergraduate degree and 6 years related experience.â€‹ Without a degree, must have 8 years of related experience.
- Monitoring police radio nets and alarm indicators, ensuring expeditious response of field units.
- Serving as an information source for the patrol units.
- Maintaining the desk journal which is the official record of all patrol radio traffic. It is filed chronologically by date and serves as a backup reference and support for other reports.
- It is imperative that the radio log contains the source, time, and substance of conversation on all routine calls. In cases of serious incidents, an incident complaint report (ICR) will be completed.
- Responding to radio calls and engaging in self-initiated law enforcement activities.
- Extending military courtesies and making quick decisions based on judgment and common sense.
- Security Patrol Coordinators donâ€™t wait for something to happen. They do preventative patrol inspections and proactively undertake security measures to prevent burglary, damage and other misbehavior.
- Ensuring that each trainee receives extensive training in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- Keeping abreast of all new and updated changes.
- Must have a minimum of HND / B.Sc, in Criminology or its equivalence.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience as a Security Patrol Personnel
- Must be an Ex-Service Personnel that resides within the stated location.
- Ability to ride Bike is a MUST
- Must be conversant with Ogun State Routes
- Ability to interface with Clients and write reports
- Interested candidates MUST reside within Abule Egba, Attan, Songo Otta and its environs.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.