Senior Actuarial Supervisor at Old Mutual Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Actuarial Supervisor
REF: 1431/NIGE/EU/Senior Actuarial Supervisor/Nigeria/221119
- Manages mainly medium sized projects/tasks plus one large project/task through the efforts of others over periods of 3 months to 1 year
- Owns and drives mainly medium sized projects/tasks plus one large project/task
- Redesigns processes
- Applies actuarial judgement on more ambiguous or bigger issues
- Responsible for the allocation and prioritising of work in the sub group
- Coach/mentor on technical and interpersonal skills
- Information Analysis
- Actuarial Service Delivery
- Team Effectiveness.
Key Result Areas
- Provides general actuarial consulting services to project teams and other internal and external clients
- Analyses data in area of expertise and draws conclusions from the analysis.
- Translates actuarial data analysis and draws conclusions from output.
Actuarial Service Delivery:
- Provides actuarial services to special project teams or ad hoc investigations
- Reviews/performs technical actuarial work/calculations
- Individually accountable for delivery through efforts of others, for periods of up to 1 year.
- Accountable for others’ time, task and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Assists with the development and training of Actuarial support staff and Junior Actuaries.
- Plans and assigns work over the applicable period.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Qualified Actuary with minimum of 6 years actuarial exp or Actuarial student with min 14 actuarial credits and min. 6 yrs actuarial experience.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online