Senior Area Sales Manager at Blume Nigeria Limited
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Their management team has many years’ experience in the fields of production, importing, and distributing food products. The basic function of the company, is to outsource, market and distribute food products from both the domestic and commercial markets. Blume Nigeria Limited is amember of Sonia Foods Industries conglomerate, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a passionate, self-motivated Senior Area Sales Manager to regularly visit each store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met.
- The Senior Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities include evaluating the work done by managers, training sales teams and analyzing sales trends.
- To become a successful SASM, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals. A high-performing SAS Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Sound experience in FMCG
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related field.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the SASM as the subject of the email.