Senior Associate, Corporate Finance at TeamAce Limited
TeamAce Limited – Our client, an award winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable social enterprise, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate Corporate Finance
Employment Type: Full Time
- Review Monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the finance team to make any necessary reclassification.
- Handle the preparation of fiscal records and Financial plans, policies and reports
- Develop schedule for investment transactions and analyze efficiency, trends, revenues and Financial commitment to project future revenues and expenses
- Demonstrate appropriate working knowledge of Financial Principles and internal controls and apply them
- Support the head of department to manage investor relations function.
- Handle compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business or Economics (Master’s Degree in Finance or MBA preferred) with at least 7 years work experience
- Strong Financial Analytical Skills and quantitative analysis planning
- Extensive Experience and passion for coaching and mentoring a team
- Extensive Experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.