Senior Associate, Tech & Innovation Advisory at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Read more about this company
Senior Associate, Tech & Innovation Advisory
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Prepare, analyse, and explain historical and projected financial information.
- Coordinate and perform business due diligence and execute M&A transactions.
- Prepare confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations.
- Valuation of companies and businesses.
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients, prospective clients, and professional advisors.
- Create and analyze financial models.
- Lead, teach, and mentor investment banking analysts.
- Spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions.
- Full breadth of financing (equity, equity linked and debt) and strategic advisory.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance will be an advantage
- Professional Qualification: CFA, ACCA & ICAN also an advantage
- Experience: 4-5 years of experience in Investment Banking post-NYSC
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications.
- Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
- Strong project and change management skills.
- Well-developed collaboration and communication skills. .
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Intuitiveness and attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.