Senior Business Development Personnel (Upstream) at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Personnel (Upstream)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management.
- It also involves ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs.
Required Skills / Qualification
- B.Sc in related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in Upstream Business Development is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to: [email protected] using the “Senior Business Development Personnel” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.