Senior Cooperate Sales Executive at Concept Nova – Abuja, Lagos, Rivers
Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group andis Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Cooperate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale of all Concept Nova products, information dissemination and market penetration of the company, in other to maximize sales and increase the revenue of the company.
- The Sales Executive will be saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that set sales targets are met and providing the management with reports for decision making.
- He/she will be responsible for identifying untapped business opportunities and pitching the idea to potential clients, ultimately converting these leads to sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be good with strategic planning for effective results.
- Identify and research potential clients and individuals to prospect
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Establish, develops, and maintain positive business and customer relationship.
- Prospect by phone, social media, and email to build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Present in-person and/or via online demonstrations to key decision-makers within key/target accounts
- Develop subject matter expertise and align with other team members and management for collaboration and best practices
- Maintain complete and accurate client records of sales efforts, pipeline data, and forecast within CRM
- Lead and own entire Sale Cycle from Lead to Close while managing all aspects of closing deals
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Service Delivery, Corporate, and key personnel to build an effective sales strategy
- Writing a report and presenting to management for decision making.
- Must be able to train and educate team on best sales practices.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales or any related field.
- 5years of progressive experience in sales is required with proven work experience
- Must be enthusiastic about Technology with respect to the Internet of Things (IOT) Job Knowledge
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Must have a good understanding of the business Skills/Competencies
- Good reporting skills.
- Must be a critical thinker.
- Strong relationship building.
- Excellent sales skills and a good understanding of the sales process
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.