Senior Executive, Investment Advisory Services at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We represent a long-established financial & management consulting practice, searching for self-managed professionals whose responsibilities will include Business development, Proposal preparation as well as the implementation of consulting projects, including but not limited to the following areas: Preparation of Business plans, feasibility, and market studies; Investment Advisory services; Industry analysis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive, Investment Advisory Services
- Qualifications will include a post-graduate degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration & related disciplines.
- Candidates with additional professional qualifications (ACA & CIBN) or an MBA will be particularly suitable for this position.
- Upwards of 10 years experience in the Corporate Finance / Investment Advisory and industry study of a well-structured consulting practice or an investment / finance company. Required competencies will include strong industry/business analysis skills, appreciable analytical and report writing skills.
- The selected candidate will have extensive experience in undertaking economic & industry analysis development of market studies, business plan & feasibility studies.
- The appointee will also provide assistance in Business Development and will therefore have good contacts across sectors that will facilitate the business development activities.
- We operate a performance-driven organization that motivates achievement of personal / departmental revenue & profit objectives and will therefore welcome expressions of interest only from candidates who understand, and able to function within this performance philosophy & environment.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their Applications, with indications of current month pay to: [email protected] using the position and location as the subject title.