Senior Finance Officer at a Financial Institution – Jofad Consulting Limited
Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a financial institution in Abuja, Nigeria is recruiting for experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer will be responsible for maintaining accounting records and documents, preparing management accounts, preparing and monitoring the annual budget, computing and monitoring operating ratios, tax management, general ledger management among others.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from a recognized academic institution with five (5) years of relevant professional experience;
- Professional certification as a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Experience in accounting, Nigerian tax, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is highly imperative
- Knowledge of accounting systems and procedures, a distinct advantage;
- High level of computer literacy; experience in computerized accounting environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Delivering results
- Managing and sharing knowledge
- Inclusion and respect for diversity
- Integrity and transparency
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.