Senior Frontend Engineer at an Automotive Company – Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, an Automotive Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Division / Department: Technology
Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Our client, a leading force in the auto technology space, is in need of a Senior Frontend Engineer that will be responsible for translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- He / She will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Produce efficient and well tested codes
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve a set goal
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Develop new and enhance existing user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application front end for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to improve usability
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and trends.
- Work closely with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of technology and engineering experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working in a matrix, extremely dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented multi-country environment; prioritization, and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extensive training in c software development, team building project management and others is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of libraries and frameworks, such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience creating libraries and tools for engineers and operation.
- Experience building and designing fast frontend applications.
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles.
- Experience working with React and Typescript.
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.