Senior Human Resources Officer (Cleaning Company) at Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Officer (Cleaning Company)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources function.
- Effectively follow up on employee daily issues
- Supervise employee performance and conduct performance appraisal
- Implement company policy and ensure employees abide by the policies
- Assist in Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Manager.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Assists in handling complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with health, safety, and welfare regulations.
- Assists in assessing departmental training needs and develop, conduct, and provide training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 4-7 years work experience as an HR officer
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.