Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners December, 2019
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is recruiting for contract Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist.
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist
Job Type: 12 Months Contract
Our client requires an IT infrastructure senior specialist (for a 12 months contract) to assist in the following:
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements with in conjunction with Procurement and other relevant business units
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering networks, telecommunications, systems and devices, ERP etc
- Implement IT projects and initiatives efficiently and effectively for best outcomes; approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
Min Required Experience:
- 6-10 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in IT and Business and systems Analysis and related disciplines; specifically IT infrastructure and Solution environment
- Hands on experience at Enterprise Architecture level
- Experience in planning and managing Infrastructure based projects and services inclusive of demonstrated experience in Security solutions and technologies at or before deployment
- Strong experience working in a complex Infrastructure environment
- Strong experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, Database, Backup, Storage, SAN Switch and networks
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization, Hadoop, Mongo DB and Unified communications
- First degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Masters advantageous.
- Functional Skills Development
- Certified IS Security Practitioner (CISSP)
- COMTIA Adv. Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Secure Development
- Lead Implementer – Cyber Resilience
- Certified Governance Enterprise I
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementation
- ISO 27005 Risk management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified