Senior Java Developer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Information Technology industry to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interface.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design and develop user interface to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating. alternatives, technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in software development and depth knowledge of Java.
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails;
- Good knowledge of relational database (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM framework.
- Good knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum process language is a plus.
- Good communication skill both oral and written.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.