Senior Key Account Manager at Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Job type: Permanent
Department: Centre of Excellence
- To oversee executive level customer relationship planning for the organization’s key customers.
- Responsible for sector accounts cultivating, growing and protecting key customer investment through deep market and customer analysis and consultation to fully explore all current and future risks and opportunities that might impact the long-term relationship with Interswitch.
- To work directly with the senior KAM and review the whole spectrum of Interswitch products and services to assigned key customer portfolios.
- Develop trust relationships with senior executives vis-à-vis a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new client contacts and stakeholders within identified accounts
- Restore and resolve strained and contentious relationship contacts within identified accounts
- Deepen and defend interest of Interswitch with strategic contacts within identified accounts
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunity to grow
- Monitoring the Health and Happiness of key accounts is one of the responsibilities of the CCO
- In the simplest form, account relationship managers closely track the disposition / status of key accounts; the team ensures red or amber flags are dealt as committed
- Deepen relationship ties by building communication and access routes to the power and strategic decision makers in the individual accounts to provide a frictionless in route for business and partnership discussions
- Helping the KAs achieve their dream; co-creating solutions
- Acquire relevant and deep Industry Expertise / R&D exposḝ to lead strategic discussions to help the Key account succeed
- Review and posses deep understanding and Account insight intelligence (cost savings, product and license consolidation; transaction success enhancements ) to further enable the account win with Interswitch and in the industry
- Maintain healthy profitability with key customers for long term investment success
- Ability to take a proactive approach to understand our customers market, challenges and opportunities
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Collaborating with customer success and or sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Lead and drive enterprise-wide data analysis of client trends to uncover areas of opportunities for long-term profitable partnership
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Work closely with internal departments to co create new operational advantage and where needed solve challenges that may impact customers
- Support the process to ensure the enterprise delivers correct products and services to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams so there is less friction for the customer and the business interaction
- Collaborate with the internal delivery teams to ensure a system ensure quality and efficient service delivery and issue resolution
- Support generation of new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships Lead internal strategic discussions based on reports and presentations of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Uncover Industry trends to support the enterprise to focus on specific industries / clients to ensure long-term market leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Technical, or relevant field
- MBA or Master’s degree in related course is desirable
- Must have 7-8 years’ experience in a senior/ supervisory role with ability to manage teams in similar role
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application