Senior Lecturer- Physics at Meadow Hall Group
Meadow Hall Education comprises Infant School, Junior School and College. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer- Physics
Job Field: Education /Te
- A doctorate degree in relevant field with at least 6 years or a Master’s degree in relevant field with at least 9 years of teaching/research in a higher institution and possession of at least 6 conference papers and 4 journal articles.
- Candidates must possess teaching qualifications not below NCE as well as the professional qualification of the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to possess demonstrable capacity to provide both academic and administrative leadership.
- Certificate of National Youth Service, evidence of Exemption or Exclusion as the case may be.
- Proficiency in ICT is required
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit word processed Applications and Curriculum Vitae together with relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information follow the order below:
- Post desired and department;
- Full names with surname in capitals;
- Date and place of birth;
- State of origin and local government area;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Present Postal Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates;
- Work experience;
- Present employer,
- Status and salary;
- List of publications in default (where applicable);
- Attendance at learned conference with date;
- Extracurricular activities and Names and addresses of three (3) referees whose confidential report on the candidate should be sealed and submitted along with the application.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates will be required to come along with twenty (20) hard copies of the exact soft copies submitted if shortlisted for interview.