Senior Manager (Investments) at Bauchi Investment Corporation Limited
Bauchi Investment Corporation Limited was incorporated under the Companies & Allied matters Act of 1990. The company has over the years been an active player in the capital market, property development and portfolio management for various interest groups within the country.
In its drive for consolidation and to respond to future challenges, the company desires to engage the services of competent and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager (Investments)
Division: Investment & Property Division
- Appraisal of Investment proposals submitted to the company by prospective co-investors.
- Preparation and analysis of feasibility studies on prospective investment proposals.
- Provide inputs on the generation of in- house investment projects
- Monitor the stock market with a view to advice on which stocks to buy or sell and the appropriate timing of such transactions.
Educational Requirements and Experience
- A good First Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Post graduate qualification in any of the management sciences and professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have, at least, 12 years working experience of which 5 must be at management level.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application with CV and Credentials to:
The Group Managing Director,
Bauchi Investment Corporation,
37 Abdulkadir Ahmed Road,
Email: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who have made it to the next selection stage will be contacted.