Senior Managers, Administration (SMA) at a Multinational Company
We are a multinational company with business operations in Nigeria, Ghana and other West Africa countries. In our quest to further strengthen our operations, we desire to engage highly competent candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Administration (SMA)
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and ensure processes are streamlined
- Resource planning and allocation (team responsibilities and office space management)
- Manage teams through coaching and work plans to ensure efficiency of their outputs
- Ensure effect communication with service users across the network to facilitate efficiency of their operations
- Budget planning and implementation
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materialsto ensure expenses are kept within budgets
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and technicians (e.g. electricians, plumbers)
- Ensure operations adhere to quality standards, policies and regulations
Attributes & Skills Required:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Law, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Not Less than 20 years post qualification experience with minimum 7 years at senior management position
- Knowledge of Finance and facilities management principles Proficiency in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short.listed candidates will be contacted.